JCR Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  PodcastPodcast  Music  Videos  Galleries  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cricket Games For Nokia 2700c Free Download
Doctor Who I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:59 pm by Guest

» Sex Games Pakistani Xxx Sex Movies Downloadable Www.free Redtube Sex Vidoes.com.avi
Doctor Who I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:48 pm by Guest

» Setup Networx [BigTorrents.ru]
Doctor Who I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:20 pm by Guest

» RAV Antivirus Desktop Pro V7.6 Cracked
Doctor Who I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 6:43 am by Guest

Doctor Who I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:50 pm by Guest

Doctor Who I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:49 pm by Guest

Doctor Who I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:10 am by Guest

» Email-marketing-express-2.0.9.8
Doctor Who I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:10 pm by Guest

» Adobe Reader X 10.1.3 (2012) PC
Doctor Who I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 6:17 am by Guest

Most active topics
Table of drugs for d20 RPG
Saints row the third
the awesomeness that is my work
What's your Gamertag?
Anything good on TV?
Big Bang Theory - Howard's Mom
Who here still has...
Favorite Food
...which is why I bank at ****
sodomy donkey

Doctor Who

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lukeros Gabriel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Lukeros Gabriel

Doctor Who Empty
PostDoctor Who

I'd like to start off by first saying that I never really gave this show a second glance. I can honestly say that I dind't give it a chance at all. Then I got a roomate, who I'd never thought was into it. After a few months of living with him, I just remember working on homework in the living room, and having to glance up every now and again since it seemed so interesting. It got to the point where I eventually had to ask what he was watching, but before I could ask, I ended up asking..wait it this Doctor Who?! .I was appauled at the fact that what I'd been so interested in while doing my homework was the very same thing I'd done my best to avoid. I'm not a closed minded person, I just hate over-hyped stuff. Anyway, moving on to the point...just what exactly is Doctor Who?

Doctor Who is a science fiction television series telling of the travels and adventures of a time traveling humanoid alien who simply refers to himself as "The Doctor", and the people that accompany him. They run into alot of trouble along the way, and his companions seem to be people that have never experienced anything of the like before. They meet aliens, travel across space and time, and it's pretty well done. I have to admit that I haven't seen the whole thing, so think of this review as sort of a first impression sort of think. Honestly, I've probably only seen about ten or so episodes, but it's pretty damn interesting I've gotta say. Weird thing is it's a british television show, done by the bbc. I'm usually not too big a fan of british television (not that they're bad, but the cultural differences are a little distracting), but I've got to say that I'm really like Doctor Who. I no longer think that Doctor Who fans are nerds, and think Doctor Who is something I would definately recommend. The story and daiolouge are very well done, and I have to say that I'm very much looking forward to watching more episodes.

...I'm still not watching LOST.

Last edited by Lukeros Gabriel on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Doctor Who :: Comments

Khiwanean
Re: Doctor Who
Post Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:46 pm by Khiwanean
High five for that last sentence!
cryocabbie
Post Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:34 am by cryocabbie
Yes i have converted another and slowly we shall take over the world muahahahahahaha!
Lukeros Gabriel
Post Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:58 am by Lukeros Gabriel
Anyone else think Rose Tyler was really hot?
Post  by Sponsored content

Doctor Who

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JCR Studios :: JCR Content :: JCRecap-
Jump to: