JCR Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  PodcastPodcast  Music  Videos  Galleries  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cricket Games For Nokia 2700c Free Download
CO, Gunz, Soldier Front I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:59 pm by Guest

» Sex Games Pakistani Xxx Sex Movies Downloadable Www.free Redtube Sex Vidoes.com.avi
CO, Gunz, Soldier Front I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:48 pm by Guest

» Setup Networx [BigTorrents.ru]
CO, Gunz, Soldier Front I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:20 pm by Guest

» RAV Antivirus Desktop Pro V7.6 Cracked
CO, Gunz, Soldier Front I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 6:43 am by Guest

CO, Gunz, Soldier Front I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:50 pm by Guest

CO, Gunz, Soldier Front I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:49 pm by Guest

CO, Gunz, Soldier Front I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:10 am by Guest

» Email-marketing-express-2.0.9.8
CO, Gunz, Soldier Front I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:10 pm by Guest

» Adobe Reader X 10.1.3 (2012) PC
CO, Gunz, Soldier Front I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 6:17 am by Guest

Most active topics
Table of drugs for d20 RPG
Saints row the third
the awesomeness that is my work
What's your Gamertag?
Anything good on TV?
Big Bang Theory - Howard's Mom
Who here still has...
Favorite Food
...which is why I bank at ****
sodomy donkey

CO, Gunz, Soldier Front

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cryocabbie

cryocabbie

CO, Gunz, Soldier Front Empty
PostCO, Gunz, Soldier Front

MMOs (Massive Multiplayer Online) are really starting to take over with games starting from Everquest, to the very popular World Of Warcraft. The only problem with these games is that they almost all cost money to buy and you find yourself having to pay hefty subscription fees, but don’t let that discourage you. There are a lot of free - that’s right, free - MMOs out there. Now I’m not talking about the ones on Facebook or other social sites. I’m talking about actual online games you can play with other people across the world, absolutely free.

Conquer Online
One such game is Conquer, an Asian-themed RPG similar to Diablo and Titan Quest. In conquer, there are 6 classes to choose from: the archer, taoist, monk/saint, warrior, ninja and the trojan. The archer is what you would expect an archer to be, a long range attacker that wears light armor. They can grow wings to avoid getting attacked. There's the taoist, which is the mage class of the game. They can either become a water taoist, the healer path, or a fire taoist, the damage dealing path. The warrior is the sword and shield class. They can take the most damage out of all the classes. On the other side of the spectrum is the trojan. They don't have as good of armor as warriors do but they make up for it with the damage they put out and they can duel wield weapons. The ninja has the lowest health and defence of all the classes, but they can use poison to weaken their foes before they strike with their katana, which only weapon they can use. The monk/saint is great at buffing themselves and their allies to deal better damage, while still being able to hold their own with martial combat.

When you reach level 120 you are allowed to reincarnate, which is like doing a new game plus. You can select a new class or keep the one you have already chosen. You get to keep all of your gear and skills and are overall much stronger. You are allowed to reincarnate as many times as you want, but you won't recieve any more attribute points after your second rebirth.

Gunz: The Duel
Another one is Gunz, a third person action game, where the whole point of the game is to just beat the other team with guns, grenades and melee weapons. There is more than one way to dodge in this game. Other then strafing and jumping, you can run on walls and dive in all directions. The more you win the more money you will earn, which you can then use to buy better armor and weapons including twin swords, daggers, rifles and rockets to beat your opponent.

Soldier Front

Solder Front is another free game that I found and it's your everyday first person shooter like Call of Duty, but this game has ZOMBIES! That's right. This game has a zombie mode where one of the players is made a zombie and the others have to try and survive for a set time. The longer you last, the more experience you will earn. Whenever a zombie kills another player they are turned in to a zombie themselves. You also earn points that you can spend on different avatars, weapons and looks for your avatar with each  match. Now I haven't played Solder Front for as long as the other two games mentioned above, but it was still a fun game.

You can find Gunz and Solder Front at ijji.com, but they aren't simply limited to those two games, They also have a ton of free games that are available for download and play, for free. You can find conquer at co.91.com. My name is Rob and hope you enjoyed reading my thoughts and reviews on free mmos and some of the games they include.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

CO, Gunz, Soldier Front :: Comments

No Comment.

CO, Gunz, Soldier Front

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JCR Studios :: JCR Content :: JCRecap-
Jump to: