JCR Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  PodcastPodcast  Music  Videos  Galleries  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cricket Games For Nokia 2700c Free Download
Instructions and Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:59 pm by Guest

» Sex Games Pakistani Xxx Sex Movies Downloadable Www.free Redtube Sex Vidoes.com.avi
Instructions and Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:48 pm by Guest

» Setup Networx [BigTorrents.ru]
Instructions and Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:20 pm by Guest

» RAV Antivirus Desktop Pro V7.6 Cracked
Instructions and Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 6:43 am by Guest

Instructions and Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:50 pm by Guest

Instructions and Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:49 pm by Guest

Instructions and Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:10 am by Guest

» Email-marketing-express-2.0.9.8
Instructions and Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:10 pm by Guest

» Adobe Reader X 10.1.3 (2012) PC
Instructions and Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 6:17 am by Guest

Most active topics
Table of drugs for d20 RPG
Saints row the third
the awesomeness that is my work
What's your Gamertag?
Anything good on TV?
Big Bang Theory - Howard's Mom
Who here still has...
Favorite Food
...which is why I bank at ****
sodomy donkey

Share | 

Instructions and Forum Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lukeros Gabriel
Webmaster
Webmaster
Lukeros Gabriel

Instructions and Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Instructions and Forum Rules   Instructions and Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Friend Code Instructions

This Thread is for the exchange of Wii Numbers, and in effect adding other member's to your address book.

Reminder: Both Parties must input each others' Wii Number to successfully add each other to their respective "Address Book's" found under the Wii's Message Board.

It should be 4 groups of 4 numbers, making a 16 digit friend code in total that should look something like this:
"????|????|????|????"

Quote :
Instructions On Registering a Friend

Please note that in order to access the Address Book and register a friend, you must first connect your Wii console online.

From the Wii Message Board main menu, select the Create Message icon.

Select "Address Book" icon from the available options.

Move your cursor over "Register" and press the A Button.
You will have the option to select a Wii address, or an email address for a PC or cell phone.

Select to input a Wii address, then simply use the virtual keyboard to enter the 16 digit code of the person you are adding to your address book. Instruct your friend to do the same.

You may then insert a nickname and choose a Mii to represent your new friend.

When both Wii's have successfully added each other, you will then be able to send messages to each other, invite to games, etc...

However, adding friends on your Wii console only enable's you to exchange messages and content via the Wii's Message board. Unfortunately, playing a Wii game with a friend is a little different. The Wii requires you to add friend codes for each game that you want to play online. For instance, say you want to play Super Smash Bros. Brawl with a friend who also owns a Wii...you will have to load Super Smash Bros. Brawl, go online, and add your friends Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend code on to your roster. Only then can you actually play online with your friend. Each Wii Game has a similar process, and it's not really that hard...just tedious.

Forum Rules

Each person who wants to find friends on this forum must first create a thread with their friend code:

Along with your friend code, you should also include some information about yourself, such as: friend codes for specific games, your favorite wifi games; genres; what you play the most online; gender and age if you so wish; games you don't like to play online; etc...basically any information that you feel would help others find you, and help others easily compare compability. (Nothing worse than adding someone to play mature games, and then later find out they're 8 years old and play nothing but games like Endless Ocean and Totally Spies)...Think of this as a sort of Bio or profile about yourself...after all, you are trying to sell yourself, legally...in a way

Reply to someone else's thread:

When you find someone that shares your tastes and/or interests, and you've decided you want to take this anonymous relationship to the next level, Post a reply to their thread including your Wii friend code. Being friendly is probably the way to go here, since no one wants to friend a troll. Make an attempt to include some interests you share, your timezone maybe, and all around information about yourself. You can do this and/or post a link to your thread so they can see your thread... after all, they probably want to know who you are before agreeing to anything.

Play!:

...well, yeah. That's what all this has been about. Once you've exchanged your friend codes, and have registered them on your respective Wii's, you can post under the Wii's Rendezvous forum to let people on the site know what and when you're playing...or to just set up a play date. Check out Instructions on how to post in Rendezvous.
Back to top Go down

Instructions and Forum Rules

View previous topic View next topic Back to top